Experimental methods of the laboratory:
- methods for laser radiation self-action studies under the excitation of continuous and pulsed radiation of femto-, pico- and nanosecond ranges, that allows to analyze the photoinduced variations of absorption coefficient with sensitivity up to 10-4 cm-1 and refractive index up to 10-7.
- complex of methods for the measurements of the third optical harmonic generation efficiency from the bulk (colloids, crystals, etc.) and interface (thin films, powders, etc.) under the excitation of pulsed laser radiation of femto-, pico- and nanosecond ranges.
- methods for studies of the second optical harmonic generation efficiency (colloids, crystals, etc) under the excitation of pulsed laser radiation of femto-, pico- and nanosecond ranges.
- methods for the measurements of an elastic optical scattering indicatrices in forward and backward hemispheres, direct backward scattering in visible and infrared ranges;
- Spectroscopic analysis;
- Modelling methods interaction of the intense laser radiation with matter.