The EEN-Ukraine Consortium together with the Delegation of the European Union to Ukraine held an information day "Participation in European Trade forums and exhibitions: opportunities for Ukrainian business" on the 30th of October 2019 in Mariupol. The event was attended by 50 representatives in the field of trade, consulting, representatives of business associations and innovation organizations.
The main topics of the event:
- How to choose an entrepreneur for effective promotion of his business;
- Promotion of goods and services in the Enterprise Europe Network;
- EEN calendar as an effective way to find specialized business events and contacts with potential buyers, partners and investors;
- Services Office to promote exports to Ukraine Ukrainian businessmen;
- International trade exhibition EU as efficient tools to enter the European markets;
- Creating purchasing groups: the European experience;
- Practical advice on participation in EU trade fairs and other.