The EEN-Ukraine Consortium together with the Delegation of the European Union to Ukraine held an information day "Participation in European Trade forums and exhibitions: opportunities for Ukrainian business" on the 5th of September, 2019 in Ivano-Frankivsk. The event was attended about 30 representatives in the field of trade, consulting, representatives of business associations and organizations.
The main topics of the event:
- How to choose an entrepreneur for effective promotion of his business;
- Experience of the Ivano-Frankivsk Chamber of Commerce in organizing business missions and participation in foreign B2B industry events;
- Promotion of goods and services in the European Network;
- EEN calendar as an effective way to find specialized business events and contacts with potential buyers, partners and investors;
- Practical advice on participation in EU trade fairs and other.
The main experts of the event:
- Sergiy Kozin, Vice-President of the International Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine (ICC Ukraine) on public-private partnership and interaction with authorities;
- Nataliia Skichko, Expert of Enterprise Europe Network-Ukraine;
- Igor Bartko, Vice president Ivano-Frankivsk Chamber of Commerce.
The seminar is being conducted by the European Union in Ukraine in cooperation with the Enterprise Europe Network Ukraine. It is part of a series of information and awareness-raising activities that the EU Delegation in Ukraine conducts throughout the country.