On the 3rd September, 2019 a seminar on "Participation in European Trade Forums and Exhibitions: Opportunities for Ukrainian Business" organized by Internews Ukraine within the framework of the EU Delegation to Ukraine was held at the Chernivtsi Center for Local Self-Government Development, for entrepreneurs of Chernivtsi Region.
The workshop was attended by 30 participants who representing small and medium-sized businesses in the Chernivtsi Region, as well as state and educational institutions, listened to theoretical and practical advice on the effective promotion of their business in the EU and Ukraine, including participation in forums, exhibitions and event marketing in that.
Representative of the EEN-Ukraine Consortium, expert Yehor Slobodianyk, presented the EEN Internet portal and opportunities for promoting products and services in this system.
Speakers of the event:
- As an entrepreneur choose an event to effectively promote their business
SERGIY KOZIN, Vice-President of the International Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine (ICC Ukraine) on public-private partnership and interaction with the authorities.
- Exhibition and Event Marketing: Usage Technologies
IRINA BUDNIKEVYCH, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of the Department of Marketing, Innovation and Regional Development of Chernivtsi National University Yuriy Fedkovich.
- Practical tips for participating in trade shows
VASIL PALAMAR, Chairman of the Beekeepers' Association of Beekeepers in Bukovina.
- Features of participation in European trade fairs: practical experience
PAVO OHREM, Founder of Elogic Commerce and Uvik Software.
- State of development of foreign economic cooperation of Chernivtsi region
VALENTIN DUNAEVSKY, Deputy Director of the Department, Head of the Investment Development and Foreign Economic Relations Department of the Regional Development Department of Chernivtsi Regional State Administration.
- Promotion of goods and services in the EEN system, innovation support and the EEN calendar
Yehor Slobodianyk, Expert Enterprise Europe Network-Ukraine.