The EEN-Ukraine Consortium together with the Delegation of the European Union to Ukraine held an information day "Participation in European Trade forums and exhibitions: opportunities for Ukrainian business" on July 4th , 2019 in Odesa. The event was attended by more than 40 representatives in the field of trade, consulting, representatives of business associations and organizations.
The main topics of the event:
- How to choose an entrepreneur for effective promotion of his business;
- Promotion of goods and services in the European Network;
- EEN calendar as an effective way to find specialized business events and contacts with potential buyers, partners and investors;
- Educational campaign "Days of struggle against counterfeiting and piracy in Ukraine";
- Increasing the effectiveness of participation in international exhibitions;
- Practical advice on participation in EU trade fairs and other.
The main experts of the event:
- Sergiy Kozin, Vice-President of the International Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine (ICC Ukraine) on public-private partnership and interaction with authorities;
- Natalya Skichko, Expert of the Enterprise Europe Network-Ukraine;
- Larysa Sevostyanova, a representative of the Ukrainian alliance against counterfeiting and piracy;
- Andriy Lytvyn, specialist of category I of the Business Opportunities Promotion Unit of the State Enterprise "Export Promotion Office of Ukraine"
The seminar is being conducted by the European Union in Ukraine in cooperation with the Enterprise Europe Network Ukraine. It is part of a series of information and awareness-raising activities that the EU Delegation in Ukraine conducts throughout the country.