The EEN-Ukraine Consortium together with the Delegation of the European Union to Ukraine held an information day "Participation in European Trade forums and exhibitions: opportunities for Ukrainian business" on April 24th , 2019 in Dnipro. The event was attended about 40 representatives in the field of trade, consulting, representatives of business associations and organizations.
The main topics of the event:
- How to choose an entrepreneur for effective promotion of his business;
- Promotion of goods and services in the European Network;
- EEN calendar as an effective way to find specialized business events and contacts with potential buyers, partners and investors;
- Experience of participation of Dnipropetrovsk Chamber of Commerce in European trade forums and exhibitions;
- Practical advice on participation in EU trade fairs and other.
The main experts of the event:
- Sergiy Kozin, Vice-President of the International Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine (ICC Ukraine) on public-private partnership and interaction with authorities;
- Natalya Skichko, Expert of the Enterprise Europe Network-Ukraine;
- Sergey Kucheryavenko, vice president of the Dnipropetrovsk Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
- Olga Kilova, founder of "Trading House" NEW-LINE Ltd. And "Scientific Production Company "GOYDA".
The seminar is being conducted by the European Union in Ukraine in cooperation with the Enterprise Europe Network Ukraine. It is part of a series of information and awareness-raising activities that the EU Delegation in Ukraine conducts throughout the country.