The EEN-Ukraine Consortium together with the Delegation of the European Union to Ukraine held an information day "Participation in European Trade forums and exhibitions: opportunities for Ukrainian business" on March 1st, 2019 in Chernihiv. The event was attended by more than 30 representatives in the field of trade and consulting.
The main topics of the event:
- How to choose an entrepreneur for effective promotion of his business;
- Self-presentation and sales at trade shows and forums;
- Five questions to yourself that need to be answered before the business event;
- Closure of contracts and post-invoicing of contracts;
- Promotion of goods and services in the European Network;
- EEN calendar as an effective way to find specialized business events and contacts with potential buyers, partners and investors;
- Standards in business: access to foreign markets and opportunities for entrepreneurs;
- Practical advice on participation in trade fairs and other.
The main experts of the event:
- Alexander Babiy, a consultant in the development and implementation of programs and coordination of donor activities of the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises, Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine
- Andrey Yaremkevych, Expert Enterprise Europe Network-Ukraine
- Sergei Kozin, vice president of the International Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine (ICC Ukraine) on public-private partnerships and cooperation with authorities
- Julia Zaika, director of "The League of Business and Professional Women of Ukraine"
- Julia Lobachev, founder and CEO Ricca Sposa Fashion Group.
The seminar is being conducted by the European Union in Ukraine in cooperation with the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine and Enterprise Europe Network Ukraine. It is part of a series of information and awareness-raising activities that the EU Delegation in Ukraine conducts throughout the country. The purpose is to explain the importance of implementing the Association Agreement between Ukraine and the EU, spreading European values and raising the awareness of Ukrainians about the development of relations between Ukraine and the EU.